Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tonight is the NIGHT! And I am so ready for it! At 8pm I will be set apart by Pres. Munk, and tomorrow at 1:30pm I report to the MTC. This moment has been a long time comin' and to be honest it is very bitter sweet. But there is no turning back now!!!! I am committed!!! And it feels FABULOUS!!!! I am so excited to be a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and I know without a doubt that this work is the most important work I will ever be engaged in! Its all about saving souls and helping others know the love of God, even raising kids and having a family is essentially the same thing...turning souls towards and helping them recognize their God. So I say again...I am so incredibly blessed to be leaving my home and family (as hard as it is) to be completely, 110% engaged in this eternal work! God Bless! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment